If you’re trying to think of things for you and the kids to do over the Easter holidays, as always we reckon a #RuddyGoodDayOut should be somewhere near the top of your list!
Whether you’re a village resident or visiting us from further afield there are always plenty of activities for all ages to keep everyone occupied and entertained. You could do a bit of village shopping at our independent retailers or pop into one of our many pubs, cafés or restaurants – remembering to take along and show your Ruddy Good Loyalty Card to receive #RUDDYGOODOFFERS – special April deals and discounts from no less than 22 participating outlets!
Alternatively you could enjoy a round of golf, visit one of our THREE museums, stroll around our Country Park, take a ride on a heritage train at Ruddington’s Great Central Railway or, of course, attend one of our Easter church services. For location details, pick up NCT’s latest printed guide booklet at venues throughout Ruddington – as well as from local libraries and the NCT Travel Centre. Or you can simply download a PDF version of it >>HERE<<.
If you truly want to relax, and maybe enjoy a drink or two – why not hop onto NCT Buses’ Navy 3 (Good Friday & Easter Saturday) or Green 10 (any day) to get you here? A #Grouprider is a great option if there are a few of you – priced at just £6 per ticket for upto five people (min 1 adult, max 2 adults) for the whole day!
Here’s how Ruddington’s NCT services will be operating over the Easter period:-
- Normal weekday timetables until Thursday 18th April 2019
- Good Friday (19th April) – Saturday timetables on all services, including our N48 NightBus.
- Saturday 20th April – normal Saturday timetable, including the N48.
- Easter Sunday (21st April) – normal Sunday timetable.
- Easter Monday (22nd April) – Sunday timetable – including direct services to the Country Park on the Green 10C.
- Tuesday 23rd April – normal timetables resume
Please keep checking our Events Calendar for details of specific things going on in Ruddington over the Easter break.