Highway maintenance and other works scheduled to take place in our village over the next few weeks, which are liable to disrupt traffic, are as follows:-
- Monday 9th December 2019 to Friday 13th December 2019 – Temporary closure of St John’s Road – Cadent Gas work to provide a new gas main to the development site. Read the background and full details >>HERE<<.
- Tuesday 10th December 2019 until Friday 13th December 2019 – Western Power are carrying out an emergency low voltage cable repair on the A60 Loughborough Road between Easthorpe Street and Ashworth Avenue – 24-hour temporary two-way traffic signals in use.
- 08.00 hours on Wednesday 11th December 2019 to 17.00 hours on Friday 13th December 2019 – Temporary Prohibition of Waiting, Loading and Unloading on Charles Street on both sides, from its junction with High Street in a westerly direction for a distance of 100 metres – New fresh water Connection by Severn Trent.
- Tuesday 7th January to Wednesday 8th January 2020 – Closure of Vicarage Lane for plane and patch works – by Nottinghamshire County Council.
- Wednesday 8th January – Lane closure on A60 Loughborough Road at junction with B680 Kirk Lane and Flawforth Lane to replace a damaged traffic signals pole and install CCTV camera – by Nottinghamshire County Council.