Highway maintenance and other works scheduled to take place in our village over the next few weeks, which are liable to disrupt traffic, are as follows:-
- Until Monday 25th May 2020 – Hoarding 19m long x 2.2m high x 3m wide sited at number 2 High Street for building construction by Whytemac Limited – footpath closure plus restriction of parking and road width.
- Monday 24th February to Thursday 27th February 2020 8.00am to 5.00pm – two-way traffic signals to install new water connection on Easthorpe Street, between the junctions of Peartree Orchard and Rufford Rd – by Severn Trent Water.
- Monday 24th February to Friday 28th February 2020 9.30am to 3.30pm – two-way traffic signals Clifton Lane, Ruddington – approx. 200m west of North Rd junction (Fairham Brook) – for carriageway patching work and footway repairs – by Via East Midlands.
- Tuesday 25th to Thursday 27th February – Stop/Go boards in use for replacement of telecoms pole outside Westfield on Clifton Lane – by British Telecom.
- Thursday 27th February to Friday 28th February 2020 – Four-way traffic signals from 19.00 hours to 06.00 hours (overnight works) at the junction of Flawforth and Kirk Lane for ground survey (no excavation) – by Oneway Traffic Management.
- Monday 2nd to Friday 6th March 2020 – Off-peak two-way temporary signals return on B680 Wilford Road near Sellors’ Recreation Ground for the removal of the current mobile mast and installation of a new mast and cabinets and commissioning of the new equipment – by O2 (UK) Limited. You can read more details >>HERE<<.
- Sunday 8th March – 08:00 to 17:00 – Four-way traffic signals on Easthorpe St, at the junction of Main St / Church St / Wilford Rd – for a new water connection – by Severn Trent.
- Wednesday 11th March 2020 – 09:30 to 15:30 – Off-peak two-way traffic signals on the A60 Loughborough Rd approx. 400m south of Nottingham Knight Island – to replace defective lanterns – Via East Midlands for Notts County Council.