Nottingham City Transport is promising that getting home will once again be easy and inexpensive for New Year revellers thanks to its late night buses.
In addition to its Navy 3 and Green 10 buses running every day over this period, except January 1st, Ruddington’s principal transport operator is once again running its New Year’s Eve “get you home” services – with late night buses running from Nottingham* hourly from 11.15pm to 3.15am after bringing in 2020 in the City. NightBus N48 is the best option if travelling back to Ruddington – coming here past the Railway Station (where you can also hop on), The Meadows and Clifton.
- Easyrider, Robin Hood smart card and NCTX Buses app tickets are valid on NightBus services.
- All day tickets and Grouprider tickets already purchased during the day are valid too.
- A flat fare of £4 per person or £6 for two people applies if you pay cash on a NightBus service for any journey within Nottingham.
- Concessionary passes are not valid on NightBus
Here’s how all Ruddington’s NCT buses are running over this New Year period:
MONDAY 30th DECEMBER:
A Saturday Service on the Navy 3 and Green 10.
NEW YEAR’S EVE:
A Saturday service but with an earlier finish on the Green 10…
Navy 3 – Last bus from City at 6.45pm. Last bus from Clifton 6.03pm.
Green 10 – Last bus from City at 7.45pm. Last bus from Ruddington 8.07pm.
N48 NightBuses back from the City at 11.15pm*, 12.15am*, 1.15am, 2.15am and 03.15am.
* Due to event road closures, these two buses will start from Maid Marian Way (stop M2) rather than Beastmarket Hill (stop B3).
NEW YEAR’S DAY:
THURSDAY 2nd JANUARY:
Normal bus services resume.
The full details of ALL Nottingham City Transport routes over the New Year – plus NCT’s Travel Centre holiday opening times – are online at www.nctx.co.uk/christmas.