Website Ruddington Grange Members' Golf Club Ltd
picturesque Par 72 parkland golf course with a family friendly atmosphere
Ruddington Grange Members’ Golf Club is looking for a cleaner to work on Saturday and Sunday, from 6.30am to 11am with payment of £10 an hour. The club says if you’re a great team player who can work on their own initiative, committed with an attention to detail, self-motivated to do repetitive tasks and who has the stamina to be standing for long periods of time – then apply to join the company.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects including high level cleaning
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
If you’ve a couple of years’ cleaning experience or industrial cleaning then you’ll have an insight into this part-time role, but the Golf Club want to hear from you if you’ve got the skills to be their morning weekend cleaner. Either email or call 0115 921 4139.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.