Website Balmore Country House
A care home for elderly residents run by 'My Care'.
Balmore Country House says it “requires a full-time maintenance person who will take pride in maintaining our buildings and garden areas to the highest possible standard, so that we are able to offer our residents a comfortable, pleasant and safe place to live.”
Ideally you’ll have solid experience in maintenance, building, DIY, cleaning and housekeeping. You’ll also need technical knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems, along with some IT skills.
Key duties will include:
- Performing general repairs throughout the home
- Assisting with health and safety checks
- Keeping accurate maintenance records
You should have:
- A keen eye for detail
- A totally professional and conscientious approach to the work you undertake
- A friendly and approachable attitude
- A willingness to do everything with a sense of kindness and respect for both residents and other staff.
To apply for this job please visit my-care.co.uk.